If its a public street, then the city or county is responsible for streetlights
1. What channels or marketplaces would be good for a revolutionary type of street lamp?
A good place to sell things is online. Good places to sell them are probably places where the old filters are sold already. Here are some specific markets where one could place ads for air filters: -hospitals use filters between rooms and between floors, depending on who's housed there (commercial medical supply sites) -home protection; my mom bought boxes of face masks when she heard about bird flu (medical information sites) -asthmatics need clean air or else they have attacks (sites about breathing problems) -cat litter boxes give off bad smells (sites about pets) -some people do not like the smell of cooking to linger (sites about cooking) -diaper pails can smell (sites about babies and child development) -marijuana growers make their own filters A LOT so the smell of their plants do not bother others (sites about growing cannabis) -bathrooms sometimes need airing out (home improvement sites) -smokers might use them (tobacco selling sites) And so, in addition to online sites like those, then one could also have displays at regular shops that catered to those same markets.
2. The wavelength of the blue light given off by a mercury vapor street lamp is 436 nm.?
E = h c / wavelength h is Planck's consistent, c is the speed of light in m/s and wavelength could be expressed in meters The E that you calculate is in accordance to photon. So multiply the ensuing volume by technique of Avogadro's volume, and also you are performed
3. What does it mean when a street lamp goes off upon reaching it?
Electrical problems. Happened to me the other night. Do not even bother thinking up crazy reasons as to why it happened
4. Ok.. This may sound strange.. Really LOUD Street Lamp outside of my house, Who do I talk to?
Honestly - you are probably better off shooting it then getting results in the matter. The street light would be delt with by your county or city workers - you would have to report the problem and then they would have to find the time to go out there and 'fix' it. When they get out there and see that the light works (most likely forgetting about the initial complain of electric humming noise) they will say "problem fixed" then move on to something else. They get a lot of calls with a lot of issues just like this. So grab your gun.
5. Who do I need to contact to have a street lamp in my neighborhood replaced?
It depends on which level of government is responsible for that particular street. It would be the city or county Department of Public Works. Call one of them. They will tell you if it's theirs or the others.
6. would You rather be a Street-LAMP or a LAMP-Shade?
a lamp shade coz then a would be inside
7. Is a landlord required to have a street lamp on a street when they rent every house on the street?
There's probably no law that says she has to have that. But check with your city/town inspector's office. Perhaps safety is an issue and they might install one.
8. A street lamp weighs 110 N. It is supported by two wires that form an angle of 100Â° with each other. The tensi?
for the equilibrium.. a.) summation of forces in y.. for T=T1=T2 and angle of wire with each other is 100, therefore 2(Tcos50) 110 = 2(Tcos50); divide both sides by 2 55 = Tcos50; divide both sides by cos50 T=85.56N b.) for angle is reduced to 70, therefore 2(Tcos35) 110 = 2(Tcos35); divide both sides by 2 55 = Tcos35; divide both sides by cos35 T = 67.14N if angle from 100 reduced to 70
9. A tree is planted 30ft from the base of a street lamp that is 25ft tall.?
Draw the figure and using similar triangles concept l = (30 * h)/(25 - h), for h
10. would You rather be a Street-LAMP or a LAMP-Shade?
Lamp shade of course. You get to watch people do it. Street lamps give refuge to and watch over all kinds of trash