Solar garden lights work on renewable energy that is drawn from the sun's rays. They are the most eco-friendly way of illuminating your garden and home. These lights will not leave any carbon footprints and are completely safe to use. In fact, they have several features and advantages that are beneficial for both you and the environment. The use of these lights reduces the depletion of natural resources. Here are some of the benefits that solar decking lights offer.Solar energy is one of the safest and best forms of energy. Although, the earth receives 174 petawatts of solar radiation, approximately 30 percent of it is reflected back in to the space and the land, oceans and clouds absorb the remaining 70 percent. Solar garden lights use this renewable energy and help to save our depleting sources of energy. These lights get charged during the day from the sunrays and light up in the evening. They also use mirrors to track the sun's rays. Solar energy is also utilized for thermal purpose and in heating water, cooking, air conditioning, and for water treatment like solar disinfection, solar desalination, and solar still.BenefitsSavings - Installation of these lights drastically reduces your electricity bills. These lights do not need electricity connection or charging. The panel is fitted in an open area to draw the sunlight. Natural sunrays are used for lighting and it does not require any kind of electric supply. Solar powered garden lights are a great choice. They not only provide a good lighting source but also cost you nothing in energy and are easy to maintain and easy to install. Portable - These lights are very handy to use. They are portable and can be used for camping and vacation. They are ideal for home and outdoor use because they can be easily shifted from one place to another.Types - You get several types of lights in different designs and styles to suit different needs. Apart from solar garden lights there are round decking lights, square decking lights, ultra thin post lights in stainless steel body, brick lights, glass jar lights, sun jar lights, and moon jar lights.Environmentally Safe - Solar garden lights are completely safe and do not create any kind of waste. Solar lights are non-combustible and do not emit any kind of chemicals or gases. Therefore, it does not cause any air pollution. They are safe if you have children or pets at home. Maintenance Cost - These lights do not require any kind of maintenance. In fact, their installation is so simple that you can do it on your own. There is no need to spend money on installation charge. These lights offer zero maintenance since you do not have to replace the bulb or change wiring, switch boards, and cables. These lights are easy to maintain then electrical garden lights.Indeed, solar garden lights have several advantageous features. Understand your social responsibility and install a solar powered light.