However, with the extension of time, some solar street lamps have not been lit after two or three years of application. As a technical professional solar street lamp manufacturer, let's share the key reasons and maintenance methods:
1. Components likely to fail:
(1) Lighting fixtures, led bead problem, welding line problem
(2) Battery, charging battery embrittlement problem, resulting in non charging and non discharging of the battery
(3) Solar power generation controller,
(1) First check whether the wiring terminal blocks of lighting lamps are loose.
(2) Use a multimeter to measure the working voltage of the battery. If it is less than 11V, it indicates that the controller is in maintenance. The lamp can be applied after it is fully charged. If it is higher than 11V, it indicates that the controller is faulty and needs to be replaced.
(3) Remove the LED light source, check whether the lamp is working normally after receiving the battery or DC12V power supply, and pay attention to the positive and negative. If the lamp is not on, it indicates that the LED lamp is faulty. It is necessary to remove and replace the LED lamp. If the lamp is on, it indicates that the controller or battery is faulty.
To sum up, the solar street lamp maintenance must be carried out by a technically professional solar street lamp manufacturer. If you don't understand, it's not recommended to replace spare parts indiscriminately. Call the technically professional solar street lamp manufacturer, and you will help you solve your difficulties at the first time.